RSS
Welcome to my world of movie! The newly added search function below allows you to retrieve any previous movie review that I wrote previously.

Movie Review #53 Ironman 2




Alot of my friends commented that Ironman 2 is not that nice. I wouldnt say that the movie itself was not that nice, in fact I felt that the movie was good. You would need know a little bit of some marvel story to understand more of the overall picture that Ironman 2 is trying to paint.

The action and fighting scene is just awesome. The only part that I hated was, how the way Tony Stark reacted when he realise tat is about to die because of the lithium toxification, they kind of twisted the storyline abit because the original ironman is someway off from the movie franchise...

8 Star : Magnificent, must watchs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Movie World.... All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy